Mithril MiniaturesRRP:Was:Now: £15.81
Mithril MiniaturesRRP:Was:Now: £14.76 - £15.81
Join the Fellowship club
You can choose MZ647 as a stand alone figure or choose from the product options to join the Fellowship club and gain it and 5 Tengwar magazines (price and weight changes on selection).
These are the conditions for all club members:
- Every month all members can suggest a new figure on our forum.
- All figures suggested MUST match our license agreement with Middle-earth Enterprises, and the decision to include any new idea falls to our sculptor, Chris Tubb.
- Figures must come from the books of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Other books are excluded, as are characters from LOTR movies or cartoons.
- Every month members can vote on the compiled list of suggested ideas. There are usually 2 sets of votes, the first has the full list, the second has the 2 or 3 most popular finalists from the 1st vote. This allows you to fine tune your influence on how the vote works. If the amount of ideas is less than 7 we will extend the suggestion period until it reaches that amount. This may result in two months getting combined.
- There are discounts available on Duplicate figures (a 2nd figure of a release), but only for a limited time.
- The Winning entry NO LONGER gets a No.1 on the figure. This is due to the nature of the 3D Printing Process as all the figures are made at once.
- Guidelines for submissions vary over the year, usually we ask for only single figure suggestions, single figure & mounted figure suggestions or an 'open' month which allows for multiple figures in a small vignette (example: 'Sauron at Gorgoroth'). Maximum of 4 open months in a calendar year.
- Chris Tubb, our sculptor, has the final say in design ability of a figure.
- All members will get frequent email newsletters from Mithril updating them on the voting, fellowship offers, news, previews, etc. You are automatically subscribed when joining. Usually 3 per month. You can unsubscribe at any time via the links on those emails.